Our Standard website package is ideal for businesses looking for an affordable option but still want a very professional presence. It’s everything you need (and nothing you don’t). If you need something even more affordable, check out our Free Business Website package.
- Domain name – Your own personalised domain name e.g. www.yourname.co.nz or .com etc.
- Hosting – Website Maintenance packages to look after all your hosting and email requirements, as well as ongoing updates and upgrades.
- Email – Up to five dedicated email addresses e.g. email@example.com (additional email addresses available).
- Content – Create unlimited pages with your prepared content (using the content management system that is included), or we can do this on your behalf at an hourly rate.
- Thousands of styles – Choose your look with thousands of templates available, or we can customise to suit your existing branding (contact us for a quote)
- Edit yourself – You’ll get a content management system that will allow you to add new pages, edit existing pages, upload photos and more!
How easy is it to get a new website?
If you’re keen to proceed with your new website you may be wondering what steps are involved? You’ll be pleased to know we make it really simple – you don’t need to deal with any of the technical stuff, we take care of everything! Keep in mind that you can easily change your website or add new features, such as an online store, at a later time.
- Give us an outline of what you want. If you already have a domain name we will let you know what details we need to start building your site and setup your email.
- Confirm the project by paying the deposit. If you have a logo send it through (we can create one for you), along with the text for each page of your new site.
- As soon as this is received we can start working on your new website and provide you with a version you can review and comment on.
- When we receive your approval we finalise the site, providing you with your own login to the content management system so you can make any required text changes. We also setup analytics on your website so you can view the number of visitors you are getting, what are your popular pages and how they are finding your site.
- We provide after-sales support, answering any questions about the use of your new website or extra features you’re considering (charges may apply for training or technical support if needed).