Our Standard website package is ideal for businesses looking for an affordable option but still want a very professional presence. It’s everything you need (and nothing you don’t).
- Content – Create unlimited pages with your prepared content (using the content management system that is included), or we can do this on your behalf at an hourly rate.
- Thousands of styles – Choose your look with thousands of templates available, or we can customise to suit your existing branding (contact us for a quote)
- Edit yourself – You’ll get a content management system that will allow you to add new pages, edit existing pages, upload photos and more!
- Looking for add-ons? A logo, Google advertising or a customised form? We can help – learn more.
Hosting – Every website needs hosting. If you already have some arranged then make sure you let us know before we start building your site. If not, don’t stress, we have it covered. Our Website Maintenance package (starting from just $7.90/mo) covers renewal of your domain name, hosting of your website and up to five custom email addresses, as well as ongoing updates and upgrades.
But it’s too cheap!
Maybe you’re thinking $299 is just too cheap for a website. Maybe you’ve been quoted thousands somewhere else and while this price seems super attractive your spidey senses are going off, the voice inside your head saying stuff like ‘there must be a catch’ or ‘you get what you pay for’, because maybe you’ve been caught out before. If that’s the case, then first of all we’d like to say ‘good work’ because these days you can’t be too careful.
But we’d also like to say ‘hold up, we have some good news for you’ since you can actually get a very professional, mobile-friendly website for under $300. We have heaps of happy customers and have been in business for almost 10 years now, with plenty of referrals from satisfied website owners. Maybe the question you need to be asking is $1,000 for a small business website too expensive!
How easy is it to get a new website?
If you’re keen to proceed with your new website you may be wondering what steps are involved? You’ll be pleased to know we make it really simple – you don’t need to deal with any of the technical stuff, we take care of everything! Keep in mind that you can easily change your website or add new features, such as an online store, at a later time.
- Give us an outline of what you want. If you already have a domain name (or hosting) we will let you know what details we need to start building your site and setup your email.
- If you don’t have a website name yet, register one with Crazy Domains (let us know if you need help with this step – read our recommendations for a good website domain name).
- Confirm the project by paying the deposit. If you have a logo send it through (we can create one for you), along with the text for each page of your new site.
- As soon as this is received we can start working on your new website and provide you with a version you can review and comment on.
- When we receive your approval we finalise the site, providing you with your own login to the content management system so you can make any required text changes. We also setup analytics on your website so you can view the number of visitors you are getting, what are your popular pages and how they are finding your site.
- We provide after-sales support, answering any questions about the use of your new website or extra features you’re considering (charges may apply for training or technical support if needed).