Great work, your website is built and it’s looking good! But websites need ongoing love, which is where our Website Maintenance package comes in. It takes care of all the ongoing servicing of your website, covering any necessary upgrades, hosting or email support.
- Website hosting, keeping your site live and visible on the world wide web
- Email servicing for up to five dedicated email addresses (depending on the package)
- All upgrades to your website’s framework, content management system and add-ons
- Regular backups of all your website content, as well as a restore service if necessary
- Free advice and recommendations on web services such as SEO, pay per click advertising and online marketing
- One hour per month of changes to your website (30 minutes for the Standard Website Maintenance package)
- Regular security checks to guard against malicious attacks on your website
- Annual renewal of your domain name to keep it current
- Free SSL certificate (Premium package only. Extra charges may apply to convert an existing non-SSL website.)
How to pay
We will automatically issue a payment notification with details on how to pay. Payments are 12 months in advance. If cancelled within three months, a 50% refund is available.
If you have any questions or would like to sign up please contact us.
Premium Website Maintenance package
Choose this option if you are expecting a reasonable volume of traffic to your website, such as an online stores or larger businesses. It is required as part of our Retail Premium website packages. This will mean you will enjoy the extra speed, reliability and bandwidth of Premium Business Hosting. Also includes a free SSL certificate.
Standard Website Maintenance Package
Choose this option for small business websites where you are not expecting a high number of visitors. If your site exceeds the bandwidth limit for Standard Website hosting we will contact you about upgrading to the E-commerce/Large Website Maintenance Package.
Domain Only package
Sign up for one or more of these packages for any extra domains that you own. This may be a domain that we manage for you but you use another provider’s hosting or it could be a parked domain. Parked domains are domains that are used as a redirect to another website domain e.g. example.com -> example.co.nz
- Website work time is non-accumulative and will be scheduled with our existing workflow.
- To cancel your subscription payment you must contact us and provide at least 30 days notice (50% refund if cancelled within first three months).
- Website Maintenance package payments are billed annually (in advance) except by special arrangement at our discretion.
- If payment is missed or overdue we reserve the right to suspend website and email services – we will make an effort to contact you to resolve the non-payment issue first.
- View our terms of service.