Great work, your website is built and it’s looking good! But websites need to be hosted on the internet so everyone else can see how good they look, which is where our Website Maintenance package comes in. It takes care of all the ongoing hosting for your website, covering any necessary upgrades, backups or email services.
- Website hosting, keeping your site live and visible on the world wide web
- Up to five custom email addresses (more available on request)
- cPanel access for easy access to your files, perform backups and manage your hosting
- Administrator access to your website for more control and functionality
- Free advice and recommendations on web services such as SEO, pay per click advertising and online marketing
- One hour per month of changes to your website (30 minutes for the Standard Website Maintenance package)
- Regular security checks to guard against malicious attacks on your website
- Free SSL certificate (Premium package only. Extra charges may apply to convert an existing non-SSL website.)
How to pay
We will automatically issue a payment notification with details on how to pay. Payments are 12 months in advance. If cancelled within three months, a 50% refund is available.
If you have any questions or would like to sign up please contact us.
- Website work time is non-accumulative and will be scheduled with our existing workflow. It cannot be applied to part of a job.
- To cancel your subscription payment you must contact us and provide at least 30 days notice (50% refund if cancelled within first three months).
- Website Maintenance package payments are billed annually (in advance) except by special arrangement at our discretion.
- If payment is missed or overdue we reserve the right to suspend website and email services – we will make an effort to contact you to resolve the non-payment issue first.
- View our terms of service.