A lot of businesses have heard about SEO but have no idea how to go about it, they just know they need to be doing it to get noticed online and make sure they get the traffic they need to generate business. Otherwise their great website is as useful as a good-looking billboard in the desert.
So where do you start and what do you need to do to search engine optimise your site? You could hire an SEO consultant or a website company to help you but all they’ll probably do is a quick one-time audit of your site and leave you with a hefty bill and a list of things you should do. Even if they do the work for you, it’s usually a one-time hit. You might get a boost in the search engine rankings but it wears off after awhile.
That’s because SEO is not like building a website, it’s an ongoing process that should be a part of your everyday business plan.
But, for the same reason you get an accountant to sort out your tax, sometimes you’d much rather someone else take care of it all for you and let you focus on your real reason for being in business – and it wasn’t to do SEO!
We’ve been thinking about this problem and hopefully have come up with something that can ease the pain for businesses breaking in to the online space. It’s called EZY-SEO, the SEO maintenance package that bundles everything you need to get your site optimised, and keep it optimised. This ongoing attention to how the search engines see your site can be just what you need to keep improving your ranking and grab more business.
What’s included in EZY-SEO?
EZY-SEO is all about taking the burden of worrying what to do next but without the other burden you’re trying to avoid in business – outrageous costs! Think of EZY-SEO as your very own SEO personal trainer. It won’t do all the work for you but it’ll crack the whip, pester you to stay on track and reward you with results.
- Initial 2-hour review of your site with a follow-up report of suggestions (areas of improvement, quick wins and ideas based on years of online marketing experience). The report will also include a questionnaire for you to complete that will review your business goals and strategies, particularly as they relate to your website.
- Weekly 30-minute review of both your site and target market – the review will include an email with set tasks for you to work on for the week along with a report of the current SEO status of your website.
Aspects of the review will cover areas such as:
- Identifying your target market
- Reviewing your competitors
- How your website fits with your overall business plan
- Keywords you should be targeting
- Making it easy for the search engines to find and index your site
- Link building
How much does EZY-SEO cost?
EZY-SEO costs $75 plus $80/month. There is no obligation to keep using the service after the initial month/review. You can cancel at any time.
How do I get started with EZY-SEO?
Simply fill in your details below and we will contact you to discuss your options and cover any further questions you might have. We look forward to being able to relieve you of the burden of SEO but still let you enjoy all the rewards! Please note that while we would love to help everyone, places are strictly limited for this package.