If you’re a new business owner you probably look for the cheap option – you don’t want to invest too much until your business has proven itself. Our Free Business Website package allows you to do just that – a minimal outlay with the option to upgrade when things take off.
- Content – Create unlimited pages with your prepared content (using the content management system that is included), or we can do this at an hourly rate (we can setup the first few pages if you provide it to us in a document).
- Thousands of styles – Choose your look with thousands of templates available, or we can customise to suit your existing branding (contact us for a quote)
- Edit yourself – You’ll get a content management system that will allow you to add new pages, edit existing pages, upload photos and more!
Before we can start building your free website…
- Domain name – You’ll need to register a domain name (we recommend Crazy Domains) and then provide us with access to edit the DNS settings.
- Hosting – You’ll need to sign up for one of our Website Maintenance packages (36-month minimum sign up) – contact us to set this up.
What happens next?
If you’re keen to proceed with your new website you may be wondering what steps are involved? We aim to keep it as simple as possible, while at the same time allowing you to match what you get with what you need. Bear in mind that, in most cases, you can easily change your website or add new features, such as an online store, at a later time.
- Provide us with an outline of what you want. If you already have a domain name we will let you know what details we need to start building your site and setup your email.
- Send us any marketing collateral you may have, such as a logo, along with the text for each page of your new site.
- As soon as this is received we can start working on your new website and provide you with a version you can review and comment on.
- When we receive your approval we finalise the site, providing you with your own login to the content management system so you can make any required text changes. We also setup analytics on your website so you can view the number of visitors you are getting, what are your popular pages and how they are finding your site.
- We provide after-sales support, answering any questions about the use of your new website or extra features you’re considering (charges may apply for training or technical support if needed).